I Wrote -
The Family Etiquette is followed by The Behavioral Etiquette. Before we analyze the marriages of prophet Mohammad, what kind of behavioral etiquette that prophet Mohammad put forward, should be learned.
Behavioral Etiquette - 1
O you who believe! Let not a group scoff at another group, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor let (some) women scoff at other women, it may be that the latter are better than the former. Nor defame yourselves, nor insult one another by nicknames. Evil is the name of wickedness after faith. And whosoever does not repent, then such are indeed wrongdoers. Quran 49:11
- Don't ridicule one another, be it between persons, be it between families, be it between any kind of groups.
- Don't ridicule one another, because the one who you ridicule would be better than you.
- Don't ridicule one another by calling nicknames.
Behavioral Etiquette - 2
O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion; indeed some suspicion is sin. And spy not, neither backbite one another. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would hate it. ... Quran 40:12
- Don't talk based upon suspicion without having any evidence because it is a sin.
- Don't spy other matters because it is a sin.
- Don't backbite one another because it is a sin.
Backbite is equivalent to eating the flesh of a dead person !
Behavioral Etiquette - 3
"Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales;
• do not spy on one another;
• do not look for other's faults;
• do not be jealous of one another;
• do not envy one another;
• do not hate one another; and
• do not desert (shun) one another.
And O Allah's servants! Be brothers!" - Prophet Mohammad.
Behavioral Etiquette - 4
"And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allah (One God) likes not any arrogant boaster. And be moderate in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the braying of the asses.'' Quran 31:18-19
Behavioral Etiquette - 5
"Arrogance is refusing the truth and belittling people." - Prophet Mohammad.
What you see is only a few samples from the 100s of Behavioral Etiquette that were envisaged, practiced and put before this mankind, by prophet Mohammad.
will be continued ...